InvisiTasking IntelliWrite

A special scheduling is not required – best system performance and reliability is ensured at all times. This industry-leading technology is there now in V-locity, the optimizer for virtual platforms, the fragmentation of both hosts and virtual machines on VMware ESX and Hyper-V fixed. “We have installed V-locity 2.0 on the Hyper-V server about a month ago and I have not yet checked it,” said Tweedale. “I’ve seen recently for the first time then and it has prevented 99 percent of with IntelliWrite fragmentation. The remaining 1 percent were removed with the automatic defragmentation. This looks excellent! V-locity has eliminated effortless resource conflicts and improve system performance.” While you have to worry for other products over their smooth operation, Diskeeper’s solutions deliver just performance without any problems.

About Diskeeper Corporation specialists for system performance and reliability: the head of the Technology departments, the IT managers and system administrators to the list of global Fortune 1000 and Forbes 500 listed companies rely on Diskeeper software, to ensure outstanding performance and reliability on their business laptops, desktops and servers. Diskeeper 2010 includes IntelliWrite, the ground-breaking technology to prevent fragmentation. V-locity 2.0, the optimizer for virtual platforms VMware and Hyper-V, eliminates the barriers to efficiency in virtual environments, and ensures maximum I/O performance on virtual servers. Diskeeper Corporation also offers data recovery software undelete (www.undelete.com) to real-time data protection and Instant file recovery. InvisiTasking technology each process runs completely unobtrusive in the background. This comprehensive otherwise unused free resources used (www.invisitasking.com) 2010 Diskeeper Corporation.

All rights reserved. Diskeeper, V-locity, InvisiTasking IntelliWrite, Undelete, “real time data protection and real-time data recovery” as well as “innovators in performance and reliability technologies” are trademarks of Diskeeper Corporation. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Media contacts: Melanie Mills + 44 (0) 1293 763384

Comments are closed.